Projects Head - RENEWABLE
Company and project description:
Scope of work:
Handle the projects execution
Reporting line Reports to VP Technology and Operations
Following his business expansion and project award, there is now an opportunity to join our client as Head of Projects.
Working with the VP technology and supported by project managers
and Project Engineers, the Head of Projects (HoP) will ensure all projects managed are delivered safely, efficiently and in line with Client expectations.
With regular liaison with project team, the key aims of the role are:
• Handle the project executions of Sea Water Air Conditioning solutions in
France, DOM/TOM and overseas.
• Ensure projects are delivered safely, on time, on budget and in line with
• Establish relationship and evaluate capabilities of major contractors
capable to bid as subcontractor (EPC contractor, Engineering firms, etc…)
• Supervise with each package manager the EOI and RFQ process including
the technical, contractual and commercial aspect.
• Supervise the execution phase with a constant special focus on cost,
planning and HSE consideration.
• Liaise with the VP Operation and Technology, the VP Finance and the VP
Business Development to ensure projects are delivered successfully.
Skills and background required:
The ideal candidate will have an engineering background, experience of
project managing EPC projects and be able to demonstrate strong
Candidate is required to have relevant project management experiences in
near-shore or coastal infrastructure including: