Company and project description:
The company is an established provider of offshore support vessels and integrated offshore marine solutions to the oil and gas industry based in Singapore with offices worldwide
Scope of work:
As a Project/Tender Engineer you will be assigned a project/tender package (vessel, operations, subcontracting) based on your area of expertise on multiple construction and marine projects/tenders. You will be responsible for the organization of your package and interface with relevant partners and departments. You will directly report to the Project/Tender manager and remain the reference for your own package until completion.
• Identify the required deliverables and follow-up with the Group’s support functions
• Review technical documentation associated with designated package
• Propose overall strategy and improve project and tender processes
• Transfer or handover to the project team once projects are awarded
• Identified business opportunities, lead preparation of tenders, assess costs, evaluate prices and contracts reviewing editing
• Coordination with all departments of the firm (engineering, legal, tax, etc) during the preparation of proposals and calculate overall costing
Skills and background required:
• Curious, versatile and independent candidate, willing to learn.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
• 2- 8 years of experience in Marine/ Oil & Gas
• Familiar with large energy project development constraints and policies. Preferably worked on offshore EPCI projects.
• Business trip might be required from time to time