Project Operations Manager
Company and project description:
Scope of work:
The Project Operation manager :
-Is responsible for coordination of all marine spreads involved in execution of Project Operations.
He should be able to :
· Define scope of work (SOW) attributed to each spread and interface with project engineering manager to ensure engineering documents are timely developed in line with operations requirements.
·Organise installation feasibility review involving operational personnel and Ship Operations Manager (SOM) / field engineers prior to initiating detailed installation engineering.
· Review and Comment Technical Document Register (Installation engineering documents).
· Determine Spread for realisation of offshore Operations: construction vessels, chartered support and transportation vessels etc. taking into account requirements from SOM (Support Vessels).
· Monitor with SCM the selection of subcontractor’s on operations related issues.
· Prepare Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS) plan.
· Ensure project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) is issued. Review and comment project ITP.
· Interface with project technical manager to identify critical parts of the work (technical, clash etc.) and initiate applicable Risk analyses
Skills and background required:
Third-level technical or similar university degree
15 years of experience in operations, from which minimum of 5 years of working experience innoffshore operations, with a significant part spent on board installation vessels for pipelay, flexlay and other subsea construction scopes including Air and saturation diving works.
Good knowledge of logistic rules and principles on which immigration, customs and importation / exportation laws of countries where operations take place are based.
Fluent in English.
Good ability to synthesize information, challenging execution Plan
Good capability to develop schedule of execution under MicroSoft Project
Communication & organisational skills.
Capacity to adapt quickly to changing situations.