Naval/ Mooring Engineer
Company and project description:
Specialist in the engineering design and provision of mooring systems for FPSOs, FSRUs and FSOs including External Turrets, Internal Turrets, Disconnectable Turrets and Spread Mooring Systems.
Scope of work:
• Provide expert advice in reviewing the mooring system design.
• Conceptual, FEED and detailed design of mooring and station-keeping systems
• Mooring equipment design and specification
• Sea-keeping and stability analysis from feasibility studies to detail design
• Operability analysis of terminals
• Marine operation dynamic simulations (float-over, side-by-side or tandem offloading)
• 3rd Party verification of mooring analysis
Skills and background required:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering: Naval Architecture, Structural , marine engineering,offshore engineering or its equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing mooring systems for floating offshore structures and has been involved in the detail engineering , construction phase and installation phase.
• Fully conversant with selection and design of deepwater mooring systems, including mooring configuration and global performance analysis in relation to mooring.
• Familiar with international industrial standard for mooring system